Friday, January 28, 2005

Bloglines related feeds

Got this one from Simon Brunning and Andy Todd. The idea is, you look for your own blog on Bloglines, then click on the "Related Feeds" link. Post the top 5 (or more) on your blog.

With mine, it helps if you say "Include feeds I'm subscribed to", but maybe that's just because my blog doesn't have much content yet...
  1. online.effbot.org
  2. Python owns us
  3. Jeremy Hylton's Web Log
  4. Ian Bicking: A Blog
  5. Ted Leung on the air
  6. Lambda the Ultimate - Programming Languages Weblog
  7. Python News
  8. Simon Willison's Weblog
  9. ongoing
  10. Martin Fowler's Bliki
If I exclude blogs I'm subscribed to, there's a lot more Java blogs, maybe because I've posted a couple of Java rants. There's also GIGO: words unreadable aloud. I'm not at all sure how to take that........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, I included blogs that I subscribe to.

Cheers,
Simon B,
simon@brunningonline.net,
http://www.brunningonline.net/simon/blog/

January 28, 2005 2:27 pm  
Blogger scruzia said...

Re: "There's also GIGO: words unreadable aloud. I'm not at all sure how to take that":

Take it as a compliment.
Python's been a favorite language of mine since about 1.2, even though I haven't gotten too many chances to use it in my day jobs, and haven't written a whole lot about it.
I'm in the process of setting up my home machine to be a server so I read Michelle Levesque's Python Web framework shootout, your comments on it, and added your blog to my Bloglines Python category.

January 29, 2005 8:31 pm  
Blogger Paul Moore said...

Re: "GIGO: words unreadable aloud - Take it as a compliment."

Thanks. My first reaction was that Bloglines had worked out what everyone else knows about my writing style :-)

Seriously, I'm glad you found my comments interesting.

February 07, 2005 8:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home